Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong National Marine Park
- Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Sea Kayaking at Ang Thong National Marine Park from Koh Samui
Experiencing the beauty of Ang Thong National Park with this sea kayaking adventure departing from Koh Samui will be exceptional. You will be guided by hand-picked local guide who will offer you plenty of information as well as many insights.
As we will paddle through the islands that create this amazing scenery and make this marine destination so unique. We will be exploring the hidden lagoons and caves.
Enjoy a our tasty lunch Thai meal in proximity of the crystal clear waters of this tropical singular destination.
We Island-hop through this really stunning archipelago all day long, we slip inside natural caves and shiny lagoons to explore fantastical rock formations.
We will discover together Mae Koh Island’s unique salt lake, we cruise towards Wau Ta Lab to spend the afternoon on the pristine sandy beach to take the sunshine, to swim in the bay and snorkel through Ang Thong’s ecosystem.
What to Expect
This is a full day trip to Angthong National Marine Park (Snorkeling & Kayaking)
You will experience kayaking and snorkeling on this tour, living every moment around Angthong Marine Park in this unique and great way to explore the park by sea and by land.
Angthong national park is probably Koh Samui area major attraction, is a fascinating archipelago composed by about 42 so islands all grouped in the Central Gulf Coast of Southern Thailand.
This islands are really close to each other, this make the panorama really breathtaking as we will be sailing around the park. All the islands are completely different in sizes and shapes, some of them are covered with tropical forests and they take their named following their distinguishing geography.
Ang Thong for example will translate in “golden bowl”, all composed by with limestone islands and karst topography, islands that rise from the sea as individual distinctive rock cliffs with many bizarre rock formations.
This sea safari in Angthong National Park is alway very adventurous and very interesting, it takes you to explore many of the stunning islands of the Angthong National Marine Park.
This tour will include snorkeling, kayaking and trekking going up to the most impressive and beautiful viewpoints of the Park. You can experience the stunning and remarkable Emerald Lake, the limestone formations, time on the kayak through the caves, time snorkeling in the crystal waters.
With no rush you will also be able to relax at the sun or in the shade. During all this full day tour you will definitely capture breathtaking moments and pictures. Prepare your mind for this great adventure, for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and a lot more, enjoy this tour to the fullest.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Light Breakfast
- Sea Canoeing
- Mask & Snorkel
- Life Jacket
- National Park Fee
- Buffet Lunch
- Elephant trekking
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- Alcoholic drinks
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Koh Samui
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Koh Samui Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic