Koh Samui City Tour
- Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Koh Samui City Tour
You will enjoy grandfather and grandmother rocks, red temple, Guan Yu temple, kayaking, buffet lunch, Namuang waterfall, the highest swimming on the mountain, mountains and sightseeing, relaxing at the tree bridge and waterfall, that will give an all around unique experience. We will visit for sightseeing all the best attractions on Samui island the Grand Mother & Grand Father rock, the wonderful Namuang Waterfalls. Lunch time and lunch Thai buffet will be at Thai typical Mountain restaurant.
What to Expect
Koh Samui is an amazing treasure trove of holiday fun with numerous highlights around city. It is located in the Gulf of Thailand, with a weather patterns that doesn’t spoil tourist’s fun. It is of immense beauty and variety and it is an oasis of natural beauty with its white sandy beaches, swaying coconut trees, virgin rainforests, dazzling coral, beautiful lagoons, scintillating waterfalls, and crystal clear waters and is one of the major tourist destinations in Thailand.
Important activities to do in Koh Samui city tour include grandfather and grandmother rocks, red temple, Guan Yu temple, kayaking, Namuang waterfall, the highest swimming on the mountain, mountains and sightseeing, relaxing at the tree bridge and waterfall and a wonderful fisherman lunch at the mountain restaurant. All of these will be enjoyed at a reduced cost on Koh Samui city tour.
The fertile sultry jungles found inland on Samui can be explored on foot or by bicycle, or follow the coast road that runs right around the island, it’s the perfect way to get a first-hand look at the difference between the southern part of the island inhabited by locals and the busier tourist areas in the north.
There are various spa resorts on the island, providing calm, equanimity and a wide range of lavish treatments which will give you the feeling of freshness and relaxed after the chaos of daily life. Then you can go shopping in the numerous shops and boutiques or spend a night out in the town by watching cabaret, going bar hopping, eat in a chic restaurant or just spend time on the beach looking at the stars.
Even though it is an Island, Koh Samui city tour is an opportunity to catch a glimpse of paradise on earth with new residential complexes built for tourists and travellers to enjoy their stay on the island. Interestingly, these places are cheap and are a blend of traditional as well as modern architecture.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- Buffet Lunch
- Elephant Trekking
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Koh Samui
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Koh Samui Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic