Ang Thong National Marine Park Adventure Tour
- Location: Ang Thong National Marine Park, Thailand
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Ang Thong National Marine Park Adventure Tour from Koh Samui
Beginning with transfer from Your Hotel to Bophut Pier at the Fisherman Village we start the Ang Thong National Marine Park Adventure Tour from Koh Samui and you can enjoy our light breakfast with croissants and jams, Tea and coffees.
Departing from the Pier we will have the speedboat ride of about 1 hour to reach the Natural Park of Ang Thong. We first arrive at Wao Island for our first stop for snorkelling in this very best spot to see the diversity of Marine Life. Reaching after Sam Sow Island we will cruise through out the amazing beauty of the Natural Park and we will explore all his magnificent places and limestone caves by using the sea canoe or kayaks.
When we depart from Sam Sow Island we will reach than the white sandy beach in the middle of Ang Thong Marine Park also to have a great buffet lunch and to get free time to explore around and relax on the beach!
Next stop will be Mae Koh Island to climb through incredibly beautiful rain forest and arrive to the Green Lagoon and to the island viewpoint. Departing back to Samui we will have our last stop at the Elephants camp to meet and feed baby elephants and to enjoy your time on elephant trekkings. We will after all transfer back to your Hotel.
What to Expect
Angthong is the largest Natural Park, ‘golden bowl’ in Thai, in the proximities of Koh Samui and it contains such a breathtaking panorama of limestone islands, a great number of lagoons where is flourishing marine life and even dolphins. Ang Thong National Marine Park Adventure Tour from Koh Samui will bring you to the Natural Park by a ride on speedboat deep into Angthong Marine Park, during a wonderful day trip.
Your sightseeing cruise will stop at the most beautiful spots at the islands for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking adventure and also hiking. You will enjoy a great buffet lunch and relax on the beach and marvel at the Emerald Lake (Talay Nai), you will greatly enjoy all the speedboat tour ride, the snorkeling over corals and the kayak tour to limestone caves, the Hotel pickup and drop-off which is all included from Koh Samui.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- Light breakfast
- Sea canoeing
- Mask & Snorkel
- Life Jacket
- National Park Fee
- Buffet Lunch
- Elephant Trekking
- English Professional Guide
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
Not Allowed on the Speedboat: If You are pregnant woman, mature people with age over 65 years old, having any medication disability (such as; back pain & heart disease), infants under 1 (one) year old.
Program may change depending on tide and weather conditions, the itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Koh Samui
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Koh Samui Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic