Jungle Safari Tour in Koh Samui
- Location: Koh Samui, Thailand
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Jungle Safari Adventure Tour in Koh Samui
From 9.15 am we start the tour with your Hotel pick up in Koh Samui, to drive to the Elephants camp to enjoy elephant trekking in the Jungle and coconuts plantations of the island. As the trekking end we will still enjoy the camp and it’s elephant show and monkeys show.
Around 12.00 we will move to visit the Grand Mother & Grand Father rocks and to relax at the Namuang waterfalls. Lunch time is at 1.30 pm to enjoy delicious Thai Buffet and to spend time sightseeing the wonderful Secret magic garden for great opportunities of really memorable pictures. We visit at 3.30 pm the Big Buddha on the mountain using a 4×4 off road to reach also the mountain viewpoints. We will than transfer you back to your Hotel to end the tour program.
What to Expect
Safari Mountain Tour at Koh Samui takes adventure in another dimension. It is a comfortable full day tour that that takes you through amazing highlights which include sightseeing the breathtaking grandmother and grandfather rock (use your imagination to consider the natural creatures which resemble human male and female genitalia), the amazing water fall, a walk in the wonderful magic garden the picturesque view point and adventurous elephant trekking, elephant show and monkey show picking up coconuts and performing amazing stunts with it.
Elephant trekking on this tour shows a lovely display of Thailand’s national animal and a symbol of royalty and strength. Samui’s mountain safari is best experienced on elephant back. This jungle safari on elephant back pass through exotic fauna and flora, and you can stop along refreshing waterfalls along the way, where you can dismount and take a refreshing dip. This is surely a great treat on Koh Samui day trips.
On this tour, after being picked up from your hotel and done elephant trekking through the jungle via coconut plantation and as well relax in a cool fish spa before proceeding to feed your eyes with a show by the tricky monkeys. You can also relax at the Nam muang waterfall, the highest waterfall in Samui with 80 meters high before proceeding to enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch prepared by locals.
The big Buddha statue on the mountain by 4×4 off road safari is also a wonderful adventure. The sturdy 4×4 jeep then takes up into the mountains to various viewpoints where you enjoy spectacular panoramic views that will take your breath away.
Ensure you dress simple with your swimming trunk if you desire to have a cool shower at the Nam muang waterfall. This is all you engage in on this tour before returning back to your hotel after a fun filled and fulfilled day.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- National Park Fee
- Buffet Lunch
- Elephant Trekking
- Accident Insurance
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Koh Samui
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Koh Samui Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic