Phi Phi Islands Sunset Tour by Speedboat from Phuket.
This unique Phuket to Phi Phi Sunset Tour highlights: Visit and snorkeling at the enchanting reef at Maiton island, visit Koh Phi Phi and snorkeling in the fantastic Phi Leh Lagoon. Enjoy relaxing, sunset and snorkeling time at Khai Nai Island.
Phi Phi sunset tour from Phuket, the only original Phi Phi sunset tour!
- Location: Phi Phi Island, Thailand
- Visit Maiton island, Koh Phi Phi, Khai Nai Island.
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
- Return Time: 7:30 PM (approx.)
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Free Pick-Up Service, transfer Free from/to Hotel is included and ONLY for these Areas: Patong, Karon, Kata, Kathu, Kamala, Kalim, Bang Tao, Surin, Laguna, Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town.
What You’ll Do
Phi Phi Islands Sunset Tour by Speedboat from Phuket
9.00 AM to 9.40 AM. You will enjoy air-conditioned minivan transportation for the pick-up service, directly from the lobby of your hotel/Condo to the pier. At the Pier let’s have a briefing on the tour and let’s start this full-day trip sunset tour to Maiton island, Koh Phi Phi, Khai Nai Island.
10.00 AM to 18.30 AM Briefing, with free soft drinks, will help you collect some good pieces of information from your tour guide for the day. Let’s start and sail now to reach Maiton island (about 10.00 AM). The tour will be arriving at Maiton island, here we can explore the beautiful reef and enjoy snorkeling, being lucky we can enjoy watching some dolphins swimming around the island.
Next, we will be moving to reach Phi Phi islands, we will have on the island a great buffet lunch, right on the beach, at a delicious restaurant on Phi Phi Don. Later on, we all can start sightseeing time to explore Monkey beach, endure snorkeling at the Phi Leh Lagoon. In this unique lagoon, we will all be swimming with colorful tropical fishes, view and be impressed by the very incredible cliffs of the Bay.
We do also visit Maya Bay (where the movie ”the beach” was filmed) (when Maya Bay closing from 1st of June until further notice, we than sightsee directly from the boat). Next, let’s depart to Khai Nai Island. Here we can all cool off and enjoy snorkeling, swimming and admiring spectacular sunset, relaxing time, enjoy the beach.
No doubt about it
An incredible moment of the Phi Phi sunset tour is always when we enter the splendid Phi Leh Lagoon for snorkeling and swimming time, here the backgrounds are amazing with very unique, beautiful and impressive cliffs.
18.30 PM to 19.30 PM Depart from Khai Island to Phuket and from the pier to organize your free transfer back to Your Phuket hotel.
What to Expect
Maya Bay will be closed from 1st of June 2018 to 30th September 2018.
Phi Phi Islands Sunset Tour by Speedboat from Phuket is an astonishing full-day excursion by speedboat, from Phuket to Phi Phi through Maiton island and Khai Nai island, you may reach most of best sceneries and places for snorkeling and swimming.
Your best opportunity!
This speedboat tours would be the best in terms of attaining shallow waters and docking right on the shores to allow you to fully enjoy each and every area without hassle.
Enjoy a number of options with snorkeling gear at your disposal at no cost.
To make a point
Phi Phi Islands Tour by Speedboat, to endure an extremely stupefying holiday experience! Be amazed by stunning views of Maya Bay and all excellent surroundings of Phi Phi Leh and Phi Phi Don. Love with us sumptuous lunch in beach restaurant since you’ll be spending the remainder of the time with this particular tour swimming in the turquoise waters, relaxing on the white sandy shore or in stupendous waters.
Best of all
This trip by speedboat will only takes approximately 1 hour to achieve these islands that are the real popular tour destinations in Andaman sea, as the islands are an ideal place to live natural water activities, such as swimming and snorkeling, being surrounded constantly by magnificent backgrounds, shooting memorable photos of each second, enjoy spectacular sunset from Khai Nai Island.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- On-Board Drinks: soft drinks, water, and juice
- Seasonal Fruits
- Snorkeling Mask and Snorkel
- Lunch: buffet meal, beverage (water, coffee, and tea)
- Safety Equipment: Life jacket, Mask and Snorkel
- Safety Insurance
- National Park Fees
- Transfer Free from/to Hotel is included and ONLY for these Areas: Patong, Karon, Kata, Kathu, Kamala, Kalim, Bang Tao, Surin, Laguna, Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town.
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Phi Phi Islands Sunset Tour by Speedboat. Cancel up to 24 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children, less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children, over 12 years old we charge adults normal price
Not Allowed on the Speedboat: If You are pregnant woman, mature people with age over 65 years old, having any medication disability (such as; back pain & heart disease), infants under 1 (one) year old.
Phi Phi Islands Sunset Tour by Speedboat program may change depending on tide and weather conditions, not the less the itinerary and the timing, in the description, are approximate, in fact, they may be modified without notice, as they need to fit the tide conditions, the local weather conditions.
What you need to bring
- Swimming Suit
- Light T-shirt
- Beach Towel
- A smile and an open mind!
Phi Phi Islands Sunset Tour by Speedboat from Phuket, Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Phuket
Know Before You Go
- Only Free transfers included from your Hotel from these Areas: Patong, Karon, Kata, Kathu, Kamala, Kalim, Bang Tao, Surin, Laguna, Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are net and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick-up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time depends on the situation of traffic
You might also love: