Phuket to Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat
- Location: Phi Phi Island, Thailand
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
- Return Time: 6:00 PM (approx.)
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Phuket to Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat
Amazing full day trip by speedboat Phuket to Phi Phi to the most popular attraction and activities in the region. This is by far the best way to day trip to Phi Phi Islands from Phuket for a great tour to visit Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie “The Beach”.
You will be able to enjoy all moments and only the very best Phi Phi island tour spots. Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands.
Phuket to Phi Phi tour by speedboat takes about 45 minutes, we will bring you to the best snorkeling points, to a great buffet lunch on Phi Phi Island at Halal food restaurant in Phi Phi Don, to visit Monkey beach, Viking cave, Pileh Lagoon, to swimming with colorful tropical fishes.
Enjoy best Phi Phi island tour with all included transports from you departing point to the pier and back ( Everywhere in Phuket – Free Land transfer ), coffee and tea, drinking water, national park fees, buffet lunch on beach restaurant, soft drinks, of course your personal Life jacket, tour guide, insurance, your personal free equipment for snorkeling!
What to Expect
7.30 AM to 8.00 AM Enjoy air conditioned minivan transportation for the pick up from your hotel to the pier. Let’s start with land transportation pick up from your hotel to the Sirai Bay pier to depart for this day trip to Koh Phi Phi. Attend first our guides briefing and anjoy free soft drinks and departure to Phi Phi Islands to explore and relax at Maya Bay (where the movie ”the beach”was filmed) and swimming with colorful tropical fishes to enjoy sightseeing at and snorkeling, visiting Monkey beach, Viking cave, snorkeling in the Pileh Lagoon and visiting this famous paradise emeralds clear waters you will be swimming with colorful tropical fishes, snorkeling and relax.
Next is departure to Khai Nok island to explore its white sandy beach, for snorkeling and relax time on the beach, to enjoy a great buffet lunch at beach restaurant with delicious Fried mix vegetable, deep fried chicken, Thai noodles, fried fish, squid soup, vegetable salads, fried and steam rices, seasonal fruit.
After your free time on the beach we depart from Khai Nok to Phuket to organize your free transfer back to the hotel. Your day tour will end about 5,30 pm at your Hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- National Park Fees
- Accident Insurance
- Transfer from / to Hotel
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
Not Allowed on the Speedboat: If You are pregnant woman, mature people with age over 65 years old, having any medication disability (such as; back pain & heart disease), infants under 1 (one) year old.
Program may change depending on tide and weather conditions, the itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
What you need to bring
- Swimming Suit
- Light T-shirt
- Beach Towel
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Phuket
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Phuket Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic