Underwater World Pattaya
- Location: Pattaya, Thailand
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Underwater World Pattaya Tour, Buy Ticket at the Best Price
All visitors can enjoy this amazing showcase of Underwater World. All begins at the shallow “Touch Pool” area, this area allows the visitors to view underwater lives such as sharks, starfishes, seahorses, stingrays, turtles, starfishes, seahorses, numerous species of fishes, seaweeds, many colored corals, small creatures.
Consequently visitors can also proceed down the tunnel that is a current state-of-the-art, acrylic and of course underwater, it is divided into 3 zones. The first zone theme is “Reef” so it is featuring coral reef. Next zone is the “Sharks and Rays Zone”, here you can see sharks, stingrays and many other creatures specially from deep sea. The last zone is the “Shipwrecks Zone” featuring various kinds of fish which are edible.
This visit to Underwater World Pattaya will enable you to gain so much educational knowledge and so much entertaining experience, you will learn so much more about marine animals and be aware of the incredibly actual and valuable issue of marine conservation.
What to Expect
Situated in wonderful seaside resort Pattaya as many other educational or recreational activities available at the city. Underwater World Pattaya is a relaxing attraction which showcase the great variety of marine life science can find around the region.
Underwater World Pattaya is in Thailand actually the largest and ocean aquarium in with an amazing 100metre-long acrylic walking tunnel. This is a completely new attraction in the region, featuring so many exotic freshwater fish displays.
Underwater World Pattaya provides to every customer and visitor a great and unique experience, viewing all this creatures from the deep through crystal clear water. It’s structure is similar to a large circus and the aquarium currently hosts more than 4,000 marine animals, including of course 200 different species from the region and some unique and extraordinary creatures from overseas, leaving all in the ecosystem of underwater world.
- Date of Opening: 4 th July 2003
- Cost of Development: 275 million Baht
- Land Area: 12 Rais
- Location: Pattaya
- Animal Population: Over 2,500 animals from more than 200 species
- Opening Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily (last admission 5.30 p.m.)
- Please note that these times are subject to change without prior notice.
- Coral Reef Tank: 10.30 AM, 2.00 PM, and 4.30 PM.
- Shark and Ray Tank: 11.30 AM, 4.00 PM, 5.00 PM.
- Ship Wreck Tank: 11.00 AM, 1.30 PM.
- Touch Pool: 1.00 PM.
- Amazon Tank: 2.30 PM.
- Admission Fee
- Transfer from / to Hotel
What’s Not Included
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-7 years old we charge 70% of Adult Price
- For children over 7 years old we charge Normal Price
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Pattaya
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Pattaya Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic