Krabi Jungle Tour Including Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring
- Location: Krabi, Thailand
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Krabi Jungle Tour, Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pool and Krabi Hot Spring
Let’s start transportation, briefing and activities by your Hotel pick up meeting at your Hotel lobby. We start the tour transfer to the Hot Spring to relax in this unseen jungle bathtub with real feel temperatures around 40 to 50 degrees. At the Hot Spring you will enjoy and relax with the hot water pools, with a good Spa system to improve your relax.
Enjoy after your Lunch time so we can start hiking into the Rain Forest cause we have to view the many natural springs and pool along the route. We will stop at the largest pool called Emerald Pool, this pool never dries up so you can see it in its entire beauty all the time. We will arrive later to visit to the famous Tiger Cave Temple, real host of last Tigers exemplares in Krabi region. It is now a very famous Buddhist Temple for meditations. Around 4 PM we will start to transfer back to your Hotels.
Remember that all customers get a FREE hotel pick up and drop off service from any hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang & Klong Hang.
What to Expect
Krabi Jungle Tour is a full day trip. This incredible tour includes Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pool and Krabi Hot Spring. The Tiger Cave Temple is located on top of a jungle surrounding after a really long stiff set of stairs. It was named after the tiger paws prints inside the cave, here a splendid golden Buddha sits at 912 feet tall. It is surely a strenuous hike but it is really breathtaking and as well worth it for the views of the undulating forest spectacular scenery, for the limestone crests you will be able to see viewing the Andaman Sea, it is a unique reward for those who decide to arrive at the top.
The cave temple is currently used as a meditation site for the local Buddhists Monks. During your climb of the 1,237 steps, the view is literally breathtaking, lots of cheeky monkeys live near and around the temple, they will try to pinch people’s belongings in exchange for food, so enjoy them all but be aware of your belongings! We recommend to bring few and necessary staff with you, this is an adventure tour so take it for what it is!
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Krabi
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Krabi Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic