Koh Yao Noi Island Luxury Tour from Phuket
- Location: Koh Yao Noi Island, Thailand
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Koh Yao Noi Island Luxury Tour from Phuket
After your free pick up service at Hotel you will reach at 9.00 am our lounge to enjoy your tour check in and a light but delicious breakfast. We than depart on beautiful catamarans from Ao Por Grand Marina, to reach wonderful Nature point in Phang Nga Bay to pedal through this grand natural habitat.
You will enjoy your healthy lifestyle activities then will come time to go to BLU AQUA, a nice private floating area where we will be surrounded by many kind of fishes.
Visit the famous symbol of Koh Yai Noi -the Big Tree- and enjoy stunning panorama at Pra Doo Pier, take great photos with the traditional rice planting and nice to see it glow.
We than go head to swimming and relaxing on the beach visiting Nok Island, learning all about the “Sufficiency Economy”, a nice code of life practiced by locals and initiated by King Rama IX.
About 18,30 we will be already back at the Pier to transfer you back to your Hotel.
What to Expect
Thailand, one of world most sought after tourist destinations, offers a wide variety of experiences, fun activities and must-see places for any tourist or traveller. A must-visit place is Koh Yao Noi, a small island in Phang Nga Bay between Krabi and Phuket.
Although it is billed as Thailand’s last unspoilt island and a haven for those seeking peaceful tranquility, there are still plenty of activities to try and new adventures to discover.
Koh Yao Noi Island is still in parts largely untouched jungle, rich in indigenous flora and fauna, and perfect for trekking. The mangrove forests are amazing for bird watching – you can see sea-eagles, kingfishers, hornbills and you can watch buffalos splashing around in the rice paddies.
Koh yao noi Island is well-known for its breathtaking landscape with limestone cliffs, hidden coves and the deep-blue tropical ocean. This island is best enjoyed on a guided boat trip. Sign up for one and enjoy a leisure trip exploring the striking lime stone islands where you may stop for a dive, snorkel or simply go for a swim.
One of the most exciting activities on koh yao noi tour is rock climbing. There are very popular stacks available in for both skilled climbers and beginners and when you are done with all the rock climbing you want, you can conveniently saunter back to your hotel, for a refreshing dip in a nearby beach or pool or for a soothing massage.
On this tour, you will enjoy local and traditional Thai dishes at a very cheap price. Excellent restaurants abound in this area to serve you the best. Souvenirs make a trip even more memorable. On Koh yao island, there are plenty of opportunities to shop for souvenirs and crafts to take home as a reminder of your trip. Here you will find cheap souvenir items as well as pricier art pieces by local artists.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Welcome snacks of Canapé and hot or cold beverages
- Complimentary 5 photo of your best shot
- All snorkeling equipment, beach shoes provided.
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon snacks, fruit and drinks
- Fresh water showers onboard
- Marine National Park fee
- Accident Insurance
- Minibus Transfer from / to Hotel
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Phuket
Know Before You Go
- Return transfers are included in your Phuket Hotel.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic