Half Day Doi Suthep Tour & Meo Hill Tribe Village – Chiang Mai tours.
- Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel; Morning pick up: 08.00 – 08.30 a.m
What You will do
Half Day Doi Suthep Tour & Meo Hill Tribe Village
Half day Doi Suthep tour! This Temple is one of Thailand’s most revered and must be visited by all tourists who wish to witness the real ancient Thai culture. This Temple location is on top of the Eastern mountain in Doi Suthep-Pui National Park.
The mountain has fantastic beautiful views over Chiang Mai City, which is 15 Km below. Leading up the hill Temple, there are 300 steps staircase, and a naga (multi-headed serpent) body on both sides follows the stairs as well as your course up the mountain. For those who would love fast access to the top temple there is access to an elevator.
The mountains high altitude weather is always fresh and pleasant all year round. Let’s continue by a truck this tour along this scenic mountain route to arrive to visit the White Meo hill tribe village. The inhabitant’s origins come from China, and they had always lived in this isolated self-sustaining village where they can preserve all their traditions and culture. The tribes wear gorgeous traditional embroidered costumes.
Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai around 1:00 pm.
What to Expect
We will take a scenic drive through the most historic areas of Chiang Mai to visit the great Wat Phratat Doi Suthep which still houses the holy relic of Buddha, to experience the culture of Meo hill tribe people deeply as they still live nowadays with their powerful and colorful costumes. We will be passing through the gate of the ancient city walls to cross the moat so we can witness the greatness of the 14th-century at Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep experiencing Thai unique culture.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from/to Hotel
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children, less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children, over 12 years old we charge the regular price
What you need to bring
- Walking Shoes
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Camera (Optional)
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel (only in Chiang Mai Center Area)
Know Before You Go
- Please note that we suggest easy going and comfortable dressing
- Return transfers are included for Chiang Mai City Hotels. For areas outside, we may ask you to join the tour at another Hotel. We will advise upon reconfirmation
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above prices are net and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick-up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time cannot confirmable. It depends on the situation and traffic