Bangkok Half Day City & Temples Tour
Half Day (9.00-13.00 And 13.00-17.00)
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
- Half Day (9.00-13.00 And 13.00-17.00)
What You’ll Do
Bangkok Half Day City Tour & Temples Tour in Bangkok
- Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel’s lobby.
- Depart from hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago. Visit Wat Trimit, known for its famous Golden Buddha. The beautiful image of solid gold is three metres high and weighs five and a half tons.
- Continue the tour by passing through beautiful city scenery of the colorful flower market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewellery shops. The atmosphere is totally changed at night – hordes of food stalls line the streets.
- Visit Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha, founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Wat Pho was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It’s well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m. long and 15 m. high.
- Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carrara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand’s most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat.
- City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd. (The Royal’s Way). En route you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom.
What to Expect
With this tour we will bring you to the 3 most distinguished temples in Bangkok: the Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha where the statue of Buddha is made from real solid gold and weighting 5.5 tons; to the Wat Pho, the famous temple of the Reclining Buddha and to the the largest and oldest in Bangkok; finally to the great marble temple Wat Benchamabopit.
The 3 temples we will visit are certainly amazing and our guide will provide you all the support. we will visit Bangkok’s most impressive temples and we will experience the vibrancy of bangkok on a half-day tour. Marvelling at the city’s spectacular monuments such as the Temple of the Golden Buddha, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the Marble Temple.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel in Bangkok only Center Area
Know Before You Go
- Please note that we suggest easy going and comfortable dressing
- Return transfers are included for Bangkok City Hotels. For areas outside, we may ask you to join the tour at another Hotel. We will advise upon reconfirmation
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic