Bangkok Canal Tour by By Boat (Waterways)
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Live Guide: Yes
- Instant Confirmation
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-Up Service: The Lobby of your Hotel
What You’ll Do
Bangkok Canal Tour by Boat (Waterways) Boat Trip Chao Phraya River
08:30 Meet our private English-speaking guide at your hotel’s lobby. We than depart from hotel to Rattanakosin Island which is the improtant and original area of Bangkok when this city was first established as capital of the Kingdom about 200 years ago. We will cruise on comfortable long-tail motor boat on Chao Phraya River and on it’s best canals around the Thonburi area. You will be witnessing a spectacular and colorful scenery of unique Thai life on the way on the river banks.
Most of Bangkok citizens still nowaday depend on the waterways of the river for transportation of their merchandise. On this way you can see many amazing temples and architectural buildings, we will be sightseeing the majestic Grand Palace, the Wat Arun or The Temple of Dawn, the Royal Thai Navy Dockyard, all the complex of the Old Customs House and Royal Barges Museum and the Thai Maritime Navigation Company.
Then we will arrive to the famous Flower market so we can experience the atmosphere of this really unique Thai market and continue our City-sightseeing tour on the Ratchadumnoen Rd. (The Royal’s Way); on this particular city road you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, you can take many nice pictures of the City Pillar Shrine, of the National Museum and the Democracy Monument, the Golden Mountain and the Thai Boxing Stadium, aslo of the Thai Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King’s Residence, the Anantasamakhom Palace. Finishing this tour we will be visiting Thai local product store then tranfer to your hotel.
What to Expect
This is for sure one of Bangkok most popular tours, the Bangkok Canal Tour by Boat. A great Bangkok Waterways Tour always gives all guests a peculiar and rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and of course into the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, all from a different prospective. With this Bangkok Waterways Tour you will visit three of the capital’s most beautiful temples including a nice boat trip on the Chao Phraya River and it’s best canals.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- Accident Insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Cancel up to 48 Hours in advance for a full refund
- For children less than 2 years will be “Free” of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
What you need to bring
- A smile and an open mind!
Free Pick-up Service meet at your Hotel (only in Bangkok Center Area)
Know Before You Go
- Please note that we suggest easy going and comfortable dressing
- Return transfers are included for Bangkok City Hotels. For areas outside, we may ask you to join the tour at another Hotel. We will advise upon reconfirmation
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax
- All above rates are nett and quoted in US Dollars per person
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via to your email
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic